hyundai news

Hi All, I see a lot of good information on this group. I want to bring two websites to your attention which was a real eye opener for me. Great supply of cars and parts cars. www.i5south.com and www.bigdaddyautopartscom
respectfully, Frank G

No, you just want to spam for a couple of web pages. This is a non commercial group and you are not welcome here.
These people are total idiots, aren't they? It even says spam in the addresses! Get a life, Frank G!!!