Hyundai paint problems

Does anyone else have so much trouble with their paint on their cars?? I have a 03 tiburon and I know 2 other people who drive hyundai. We all have a problem with the paint simply chipping off. The dealer has fixed it twice
but I am still finding spots where I am missing paint. They are giving me a hard time about fixing it again even though I am below the 36k limit.
If they dont fix it and fix it right. , then, i would contact your Regional Hyundai Rep/Manager and file a report. I have a 2002 Santa Fe , and no problems at all with the paint.
Dave in Lake Villa wrote:

You've got every car there is dave, as well as some that aren't. : For someone claiming to be a Christian and who tells others how to live their lives you're extremely materialistic, or a liar. Voila un sinner/hypocrite!
--
My part-time website is at http://5110.sytes.net
The full-time one is at http://www.geocities.com/spmf38 , but there's

twice
Are these stone chips, or is the paint just coming off by washing/driving?
I know of some problems with black paint in Hyundai, probably because of water paints used , and I had troubles with paint of alloy wheels on my Sonata V6, due probably to a too thin painting of silver paint on them, then after 2 years it can be seen the white surface under them; another little paint problem is on plastics around door handles (may be due washing). Anyway, all new water-based varnishes are more delicate than old ones; they are now used because of less pollution reasons.
--
Zotto Sonica V6 MY2002 driver
http://www.g2kweb.it/public/download/zottotach.AVI