Hyundai plant tour

This is a seven minute video of the Alabama plant. Far different that what Mr. Ford started with.
http://tinyurl.com/mpvptqe

On 2/6/2014 6:55 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

The 06 Sonata we had was put together as well as any car I've seen. What a great thing for the people of Montgomery Alabama. The sound system was simply amazing. The V6 engine was wonderful in it's power and technical sophistication - and scary in it's complication. A great car that met a light signal pole, and it's demise, a year ago on Superbowl Sunday.