Hyundai Rebates

I've been planning on driving my 03 Accent til it died. Today something went in the front end that signals it is time to replace it. When I looked at the Hyundai web site I see that all of the rebates expired yesterday and nothing new has been posted.

Does anyone know when they will update their rebates/incentives?

thanks Phil

Reply to
Raoul

Most likely within less than a week.

Joe

Reply to
Joe

According to their web site, they started today. Accent is $0 to $1000 on the '09 but $1500 on an '08. I doubt that a dealer will let you walk with no special deal of some sort.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

The other posters information is correct.

But on the assumption that you would at least look at a little more car, right now, the incentives on an '09 Sonata are as good as you will ever see - and they are even better than the incentives on an '08. There is a $2000 rebate PLUS a $1500 valued owner coupon for anyone who already owns a Hyundai - whether or not they even trade their old car in. And that applies to all trim lines.

The current Sonata, in both 4 and V6 versions, is one seriously good car. And with the incentives, it may be the best time ever to get one.

Reply to
Rev. Tom Wenndt

Thanks, for $17K the Sonata looks very good. Because of work uncertanties, my plan is to buy an Accent for cash, but the Sonata may be too good a deal to pass by.

My urgent need to buy a new vwhicle has passed. When I had new tires put on a few weeks ago, they didn't tighten the lug nuts fully on the right front wheel. The shaking I thought was from a failing suspension component was just a wheel wobbling. It was a close call.

Reply to
Raoul