Hyundai Rebates

I've been planning on driving my 03 Accent til it died. Today something went in the front end that signals it is time to replace it. When I looked at the Hyundai web site I see that all of the rebates
expired yesterday and nothing new has been posted.
Does anyone know when they will update their rebates/incentives?
thanks Phil

Most likely within less than a week.
Joe

According to their web site, they started today. Accent is $0 to $1000 on the '09 but $1500 on an '08. I doubt that a dealer will let you walk with no special deal of some sort.
The other posters information is correct.
But on the assumption that you would at least look at a little more car, right now, the incentives on an '09 Sonata are as good as you will ever see - and they are even better than the incentives on an '08. There is a $2000 rebate PLUS a $1500 valued owner coupon for anyone who already owns a Hyundai - whether or not they even trade their old car in. And that applies to all trim lines.
The current Sonata, in both 4 and V6 versions, is one seriously good car. And with the incentives, it may be the best time ever to get one.

On Thu, 5 Mar 2009 15:25:32 -0600, "Rev. Tom Wenndt"

Thanks, for $17K the Sonata looks very good. Because of work uncertanties, my plan is to buy an Accent for cash, but the Sonata may be too good a deal to pass by.
My urgent need to buy a new vwhicle has passed. When I had new tires put on a few weeks ago, they didn't tighten the lug nuts fully on the right front wheel. The shaking I thought was from a failing suspension component was just a wheel wobbling. It was a close call.