hyundai renting in canada

I rent an Accant in 2002 for 4 years. I need to bring back the car in may

2006. I did most of the oil change, maybe not ever 6000Km like they ask but I didn't wait 10 000Km either... I haven't made everything they asked in the book but the ca was maintain well anyway. I haven't used the car in the last year, I don't even have a plate on it. I know they ask an oil change every 3 months anyway, but I made it every 6 month, since I was not using it at all.

Do you think I could have any kind of problem? WIll it be ok anyway?

Thank you

Yvon

Reply to
Yvon