Hyundai Santa Fe Transmission Turbine Speed Sensor

my check engine light came on my 2001 Santa Fe. I had the OBD Codes read at Autozone (free is awesome!) Code was P0715, Input turbine speed sensor circuit malfunction. sooo... I want ot replace the
sensor, but dontí want to take it to the dealer, cuz they will charge me to read the codes again, which I already know what the problem is, then charge me 2x the labor to replace the sensor. Does anybody know how much a sensor costs, and where it is located?
‚úĖ
The sensor is on top of the transmission bolted into the case. It's underneath the bracket which holds the shift cable.
If I recall correctly it's about $65 for the sensor (part only) at my place of employment, but it may be less where you are. We're in the high rent district.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ