Hyundai Service Web Site (need help)

I've been gone for a long time. Now, I need to do a repair. The Hyundai service site won't accept my former log-in data. It also claims that it won't accept my primary (Opera) and secondary (FireFox) browsers.

So, I installed Internet Explorer 8 because the site says that it's the only browser that I have that Hyundai will accept.

Using this browser that the site demands, I set up a new account. But:

- If I use my user ID, I get "session expired,"

- If I use my email address, I get "incorrect user id, email, or password."

Having set up the account in IE as instructed, in desperation, I tried Opera and FireFox. In these non-supported Browsers, I was able to log in, but the site then immediately demanded money. And I have no assurance that I'll be able to get beyond that screen with these browsers, even if I pay the ransom.

?????

The car's a 2000 Sonata with 6 cyl. My ATF blew out, probably from a broken connections at the transmission cooler (in the radiator); I can't see anything from above due to obstructions. I need a sequence; any relevant diagrams would be nice, too. I'll post a separate message about this repair.

The first issue is: How do I get onto this Hyundai shop manual the way that I used to be able to? Is this possible?

Thanks, folks.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Steinfeld