Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Hyundai Sonata Keyless Alarm System
October 6, 2006, 1:00 am
rate this thread
I have a 2004 Hyunday Sonata, it came w/ a factory keyless entry
system, the one with the four buttons. When the car was off and I
exited the car, I was able to press the lock the doors and activate the
alarm system, at this time I would here a beep coming from the car,
veryfing the instruction to activate the system was performed. Now I
can still activate the system but the beeping is gone, is there a way
to reset the keyless entry beeper to make that noise again.
- » Looking for instructions how to install rear driver's side window motor?
- — Newest thread in » Hyundai Cars and SUV Forum
- » How does a vehicle pass Maryland emissions with the engine light on????...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Automotive Technologies