Hyundai Sonata Keyless Alarm System

Threaded View

I have a 2004 Hyunday Sonata, it came w/ a factory keyless entry
system, the one with the four buttons. When the car was off and I
exited the car, I was able to press the lock the doors and activate the
alarm system, at this time I would here a beep coming from the car,
veryfing the instruction to activate the system was performed. Now I
can still activate the system but the beeping is gone, is there a way
to reset the keyless entry beeper to make that noise again.

Thanks

Re: Hyundai Sonata Keyless Alarm System

Chances are the siren has died.

Also, the factory keyless has three buttons.  If you've got four buttons,
it's not factory.

Site Timeline