Hyundai Sonata Keyless Alarm System

I have a 2004 Hyunday Sonata, it came w/ a factory keyless entry system, the one with the four buttons. When the car was off and I exited the car, I was able to press the lock the doors and activate the
alarm system, at this time I would here a beep coming from the car, veryfing the instruction to activate the system was performed. Now I can still activate the system but the beeping is gone, is there a way to reset the keyless entry beeper to make that noise again.
Thanks
Chances are the siren has died.
Also, the factory keyless has three buttons. If you've got four buttons, it's not factory.