Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Hyundai Sonata Keyless Alarm System
October 5, 2006, 9:00 pm
rate this thread
I have a 2004 Hyunday Sonata, it came w/ a factory keyless entry
system, the one with the four buttons. When the car was off and I
exited the car, I was able to press the lock the doors and activate the
alarm system, at this time I would here a beep coming from the car,
veryfing the instruction to activate the system was performed. Now I
can still activate the system but the beeping is gone, is there a way
to reset the keyless entry beeper to make that noise again.
- » HT (and everyone) : Whats your experience using warm engine heat (for i...
- — Newest thread in » Hyundai Cars and SUV Forum
- » HYUNDAI-TECH : Whats your take on using oil filters with no bypass valve for maxi...
- — Last Updated thread in » Hyundai Cars and SUV Forum