Hyundai think tank

Do you know about it? I've been a member for a few months now and they are recruiting more participants. You can sign up at https://www.hyundaithinktank.com/?registrationCode 69e50101a546bf36fa2f38b52b186e
If you use the above code, I get credit for it and can win a prize.
The Think Tank is not a substitute for this group especially for Hyundaitech and his knowledge. It is, however, a good place to express your opinion of what should be in the next generation of Hyundai cars.
This is important too. Charles, are you listening?
People that have had serious problems have been put in touch with the proper people that can help them.
There is a discussion area for various models, an Ideas forum, opportunities to converse with the designers. One survey was about what equipment you though should be standard or optional on the various models and trim levels. You really do have a chance to shape the cars of the future.
At least take a peek.
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

https://www.hyundaithinktank.com/?registrationCode 69e50101a546bf36fa2f38b52b186e
Sadly, the website is using html5 and they are sniffing for Chrome, IE, and Safari. My web browser shows it as a gray screen with a little white circle moving in the lower right corner. No Hyundai thinking for me.
On 3/12/2013 3:54 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

https://www.hyundaithinktank.com/?registrationCode 69e50101a546bf36fa2f38b52b186e

Thanks Ed!
--- ---
On Thu, 28 Mar 2013 19:27:48 -0400, "Charles"

It is a shame we did not know about the Think Tank a long time ago. They seem to have the ability to put customers in touch with the right people when there is a problem the dealer could not solve. Maybe they could have helped you.