Hyundai think tank

Do you know about it? I've been a member for a few months now and they are recruiting more participants. You can sign up at

If you use the above code, I get credit for it and can win a prize.

The Think Tank is not a substitute for this group especially for Hyundaitech and his knowledge. It is, however, a good place to express your opinion of what should be in the next generation of Hyundai cars.

This is important too. Charles, are you listening?

People that have had serious problems have been put in touch with the proper people that can help them.

There is a discussion area for various models, an Ideas forum, opportunities to converse with the designers. One survey was about what equipment you though should be standard or optional on the various models and trim levels. You really do have a chance to shape the cars of the future.

At least take a peek.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Sadly, the website is using html5 and they are sniffing for Chrome, IE, and Safari. My web browser shows it as a gray screen with a little white circle moving in the lower right corner. No Hyundai thinking for me.

Reply to
Paul in Houston TX

> If you use the above code, I get credit for it and can win a prize. >

Thanks Ed!

KWW

It is a shame we did not know about the Think Tank a long time ago. They seem to have the ability to put customers in touch with the right people when there is a problem the dealer could not solve. Maybe they could have helped you.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski