Hyundai Trajet Tapping noise when cornering at slow speed

Hi, Anyone shed any light, when I turn a corner at slow speed, the right when make a tapping noise. I have looked for anything loose under there and
nothing. I have even just replaced the front brakes in case something was rubbing.
No noise at higher speeds, or in a straight line. Maybe the rocker arms, but that would knock when the car was rocked hard. his only happens when cornering.
Any help????
Tapping or clicking on corners only usually suggets CV joints. On older cars a clean/regrease solves problem. I,m not sure on latter cars. John

As you suggested, the right CV joint has split. I will give it a good clean, re-grease, put the boot back together and tape it up. Hope it will fix it till I can afford to replace it.

I also noticed one of the wheen nuts was missing. 4 instead of 5. On closer inspection, the stud has sheared just inside. Where can I get a replacement M12 stud to replace the sheared one, after its been drilled out by the garage.
I will then have to buy a new set of wheel nuts as the current ones are not standard, they have a M12 Hex hole in the end, not the regular M17 head.

Clicking tends to indicate that the joint has been damaged from lack of grease. Plan on replacing the axle assembly or outer joint.
The stud should be available at any auto parts store.