Hyundai Veloster Re:Mix is production-ready fun from SEMA

From AB

HYUNDAI REVEALS VELOSTER RE:MIX PRODUCTION MODEL AT SEMA

Veloster RE:MIX Arriving at Dealerships in December

Hyundai SEMA Presence Features Seven Concepts Based on Genesis Coupe, Veloster and Elantra GT

LAS VEGAS, Oct. 30, 2012 ? Inspired by Hyundai's successful RE:MIX Lab program, Hyundai introduced a special edition RE:MIX production Veloster to the enthusiast crowd at this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show in Las Vegas. The special edition production Veloster features an aggressive sporty exterior appearance with a unique body kit and gunmetal-finish alloy wheels, while the interior is enhanced with a premium audio system. This Veloster is a turn-key production vehicle with a lifestyle-focused look and feel. Truly a "re-mix," this Veloster is a cool blend of exclusive features and options that create a distinctive lifestyle offering from Hyundai.

The RE:MIX Lab is a national tour celebrating creativity in music, art, fashion, technology, gaming, culture and design. Central to the message of innovation are customized one-off Hyundai vehicles representing the ultimate in style, design and performance. With custom audio, distinctive materials and bespoke components throughout, each RE:MIX vehicle speaks to individual creativity, passion and connectivity. Building on the popularity of these vehicles on tour, Hyundai is offering a new production model, the Veloster RE:MIX, to Hyundai dealerships before the winter holidays. The Veloster RE:MIX will be priced at $19,900 for manual transmission and $21,150 for DCT (plus a $775 freight charge).

In addition to the special edition Veloster RE:MIX, Hyundai will showcase several other Veloster and Genesis Coupe concepts at SEMA, as well as an Elantra GT concept, making its debut at SEMA this year. Hyundai has again teamed up with some of the most respected names in the aftermarket to build seven one-of-a-kind models for the Hyundai display at SEMA (booth #24387) at the Las Vegas Convention Center, Oct. 30-Nov 2, 2012.

The lineup of Hyundai vehicles includes:

Hyundai Design and Technical Center "Velocity" Concept ARK Performance Genesis Coupe R-Spec Track Edition ARK Performance Veloster Alpine Edition Bisimoto Engineering Elantra GT Concept Cosworth Engineering Genesis Racing Series Concept FuelCulture Genesis Coupe Turbo Concept JP Edition Veloster Concept

"Each year we bring our newest, most exciting cars to SEMA with our aftermarket partners, creating more innovative options for Hyundai enthusiasts," said Mike O'Brien, vice president, Product and Corporate Planning, Hyundai Motor America. "This year, we brought the tuner-ready Veloster and Genesis Coupe as well as our new dynamic five-door Elantra GT." View the attachments for this post at:

MummyChunk