Hyundai XL - 93

Engine life?

I've seen these exceed 200k miles. I've also seen them crap out at 90k. Regular maintenance and care is key, just like any car.
Zappy wrote:

My '94 has 165K miles on it and the engine still runs like a top. Unfortunately, the car needs other work that's keeping me from driving it.
"" wrote: > Zappy wrote: > > Engine life? > > My '94 has 165K miles on it and the engine still runs like a > top. > Unfortunately, the car needs other work that's keeping me from > driving it.
i have one at my concession with 220k and his owner is very very happy with his car, just had to change the clutch a couple of years ago and some minor reparations...