Hyundaitech - any way to auto enable FWD?

My wife and I have been driving full-time 4wd vehicles for 20+ years. All of them had a setting that kept it on all the time.
We both have 2007 Sante Fe's AWD now and as simple as it is to press
the litle button it is often overlooked.
Are you or anyone aware of anything or technique that can keep this on all the time in these vehicles AND based on how it works would there be any damage?
TIA - Bob
On Sun, 17 Feb 2008 06:48:58 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@worthless.info wrote:

why would you want to run 4 wheel all the time?
nothermark wrote:

It makes no sense, as all it does is waste gas and increase wear and teat on the drivetrain.