Hyundaitech: cd changer cable question

Can you point me in the correct direction. I found a 2002 cd changer and I have a 2003 Elantra GT. Mine has the control for the CD changer in the head unit.
My question is, is the harness pre wired for the changer, and if so, where is the Trunk end located?
Clay
--
Warning: keyboard may cause involuntary vowel movement - Clay Ferriola

Like Ebay? Try Bidnip. Be sure to put in my email as a referrer! I get
I cannot find any evidence that either the 2002 or 2003 Elantra came with a CD changer. Are you sure it's a factory unit? Are you in the U.S.?
hyundaitech wrote:

Thanks Techman!
It may not be from an Elantra. It's a Hyundai unit from a 02 vehicle. I didn't know if the Elantra had the option or not. Yes I'm in the US.
I guess my question should be phrased this way; Did the 03 Elantras have a CD changer option, and is there a pre wired harness? Sounds like I need a pin out for the changer and I can make a cable.
Clay
Looksa like you'll need to wire everything yourself; I cannot find any evidence in the schematics that a cd changer exists, so I cannot imagine it'll be wired for one.
hyundaitech wrote:

Has anyone mentioned how much help you are? :) It see this came out of an XG. I'll look up the data on that.
Clay