Hyundaitech...have a question

I'm looking at a purchasing a used 2005 Sonata. The GLS is my target level. Is there anything to be concerned with or anything to look out for in this model/year?
Thanks for any suggestions/advice.
HPGreen
I'd recommend making sure you get a V6. The fours vibrate and the timing belt is prone to early failure.
On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 08:47:13 -0500, "hyundaitech"

Thanks...I was looking at some used GLSs...all had the 2.7 V6.
Thanks again!!!
Hi all,
Has anyone here got any experience with Hyundai support in South Africa? Is the brand well supported here?