HyundaiTech : Have you installed any SuperChargers on Hyundais ?

I was looking over the Hyundai Online Aftermarket Parts Store and noticed they offer a couple of SuperChargers for Hyundais . This really surprised me . I dont imagine they produce much Boost as im sure the
engine internals arent forged. The thought of spinning the front tires on my SantaFe was sort of hilarious.
Dave
I'm not sure what site you're talking about, Dave. Can you provide a link?
The short answer is no. Furthermore, I'd recommend against putting a supercharger on any engine which was not specifically designed for one. Supposedly, there is an OEM add-on supercharger option for the '07 Accent. Haven't seen anything yet, but I'm told it's coming.
www.hyundaiaccessorystore.com/cgi-hyundaiaccessorystore/sb/productsearch.cgi
Looks like there are alot of AfterMarket SuperChargers for Hyundia's :
MSN Search Result for - SuperCharger for Hyundai Address:http://search.msntv.msn.com/search/Search.aspx?FORM=WEBTV&cfg=MST
Opps...lets try it this way ; see the third one down especially :
WEB DIRECTORY SITES:ABOUT Jackson Racing Superchargers - Buy Jackson Racing Superchargers Online .. Get your car in shape with Jackson Racing Superchargers from All Performance Parts! ... GMC TRUCK HONDA HUMMER HYUNDAI INFINITI ISUZU JEEP KIA LEXUS LINCOLN MAYBACH MAZDA MERCEDES BENZ MERCURY MINI ... http://www.allperformanceparts.com/jackson-racing-superchargers.html
Powerdyne Superchargers - Buy Powerdyne Superchargers Online ... Get your car in shape with Powerdyne Superchargers from All Performance Parts! ... GMC TRUCK HONDA HUMMER HYUNDAI INFINITI ISUZU JEEP KIA LEXUS LINCOLN MAYBACH MAZDA MERCEDES BENZ MERCURY MINI ... http://www.allperformanceparts.com/powerdyne-superchargers.html
Superchargers - Shop.HyundaiPerformance.Com: The Internet's Premiere ... Select an Application: Universal 86-89 Excel 1.5L (X1) 90-91 Excel 1 ... Customer Service Contact Us Search Store Help Superchargers .. http://shop.hyundaiperformance.com/shop/cat.php?c=45
Supercharger and Superchargers from SuperchargerPros.com Supercharger and Superchargers from SuperchargerPros.com with the highest quality and best prices ... Hyundai Infiniti Isuzu Jaguar Jeep Jensen Kia Land Rover Lexus Lincoln Maserati Mazda Mercedes Benz Mercury .. http://www.superchargerpros.com /
Mazda Superchargers from SuperchargerPros.com Mazda Superchargers from SuperchargerPros.com. ... Hyundai Infiniti Isuzu Jaguar Jeep Jensen Kia Land Rover Lexus Lincoln Maserati Mazda Mercedes Benz Mercury ... http://www.superchargerpros.com/mazda_superchargers.html
Performance Coupe UK - Hyundai Performance Tuning, body Kits ... .. Exhausts, Performance, Coupe, Hyundai tuning, Tuning, Styling, Exterior Styling, Interior Styling, Induction Kits, Suspension, Superchargers, Lexus Lights, lambo doors, Performance Coupe, Hyundai ... http://www.performancecoupe.co.uk /
Superchargers and Turbochargers from BuyAutoParts.com Superchargers and Turbochargers from BuyAutoParts.com ... Hyundai Infiniti Isuzu Jaguar Jeep Jensen Kia Land Rover Lexus Lincoln Maserati Mazda Mercedes Benz Mercury ... http://www.buyautoparts.com/superchargers hyundai
Electric Superchargers, Supercharger, How-to Build an Electric Supercharger. Increase horsepower of ... hyundai. 1. Hyundai Parts Wholesale - Discount Hyundai Auto Parts - Hyundai Car Parts http://www.esuperchargers.com/links/hyundai.html
Electric Supercharger, Superchargers, Increase Horsepower on your ... Electric Superchargers, Supercharger, How-to Build an Electric Supercharger. Increase horsepower of ... hyundai. import-cars. isuzu. jaguar. japanese-cars. jeep. lincoln. mazda. mercedes. mercury. mini http://www.esuperchargers.com/links/index.html
WCFi Super Chargers Ford: Ford Thunderbird. Mercury Cougar. Volkswagen, Mercedes Benz, Mazda Superchargers and Kits available. Hyundai Supercharger Kit http://wcturbo.com/superchargers.html Hyundai High Performance Auto Parts HyundaiPerformanceAutoParts.com offers numerous ways to optimize your Hyundai from cold air intakes to turbo chargers and superchargers . HyundaiPerformanceAutoParts.com offers many suspension upgrades ... http://www.hyundaiperformanceautoparts.com /
HKS USA Superchargers .. GENERAL MOTORS GEO GMC HONDA HYUNDAI INFINITI INTERNATIONAL ISUZU JAGUAR JEEP JENSEN KIA LADA LAFORZA ... Online Catalog > Superchargers .. https://www.hksusa.com/categories/?id=2191
Performance Supercharger Parts .. Hyundai Infiniti Isuzu Jaguar Jeep KIA Lamborghini Land Rover Lexus Lincoln Lotus Maserati Mazda Mercedes ... Random Performance Superchargers: The green section above has links to all parts in the Superchargers ... http://www.horsepowerfreaks.com/sale/performance/Superchargers Hyundai Engines used, Hyundai Engines sent right to your door This site contains over 50,000 auto parts for all of your car needs including used Hyundai engines ... Superchargers: Tail Lights: Timing Covers http://www.actionsalvage.com/Engine/usedenginehyundai.asp
Gary Rome Hyundai Parts Department HyundaiPerformanceAutoParts.com offers numerous ways to optimize your Hyundai from cold air intakes to turbo chargers and superchargers . HyundaiPerformanceAutoParts.com offers many suspension upgrades ... http://www.garyromehyundai.com/Genuine_Hyundai_Parts.cfm
Results 1 - 15 of about 14,345 containing "SuperChargers for Hyundai" nex
I checked the third link. I wouldn't recommend it. Could cause engine damage. That would be bad.
I also checked your Gary Rome link (couldn't get your link to work but went to main site). Didn't see any OE superchargers there.