Hyundaitech....I got a Question...Santa Fe...2004

Hyundaitech,Can you tell me how to access the Vent air Filter behind the GloveBox.And is that what it is Called Vent Air Filter?

You mean the cabin filter? It is outlined on the www.hmaservice.com web site along with diagrams on how to remove it. Get a free account and you can see how it is done. Be sure to update Adobe to be able to view the drawings.
BLOWER UNIT AIR FILTER
The combination filter eliminates foreign materials and odor. The combination filter includes an odor filter as well as conventional dust filter to ensure comfortable interior environment. Vehicles equipped with rear air conditioning have an air filter in the rear air conditioning unit.
REPLACEMENT 1.. After opening the grove box, pull it downward by pressing the both side of glove box in ward.