Hyundaitech - is this part available?

Re: 2007 Santa Fe LTD over the past 5 years of use 3 of the 3 power outlet covers have broken off (the little hinge broke). I have been searching and cannot locate a source or even a part number
for this item.
Would you or anyone be able to identify a part number and possibly a source?
Thanks

My hunch is it is part of the whole outlet assembly. What about this info: http://www.jimellishyundaiparts.com/products/Hyundai/2007/Santa-Fe/SOCKET-ASSEMBLY---CIGAR-LIGHTER/3464155/951202B000.html
- Thee Chicago Wolf [MVP]

Junk yard, about a buck.

Assuming it also hasn't been molested to the point of falling off as well.
- Thee Chicago Wolf [MVP]
There's a technical service bulletin providing the part number for the sock et in the rear of the console. It's 95120-2B100J4 (Gray), 95120-2B100J9 (B eige), or 95120-2B100WK (Black). The socket is not listed in the parts cat alog and the cover is not available separately from the socket.
The cigarette lighter socket is 95120-2B000. It doesn't have a cover, but rather a lighter element. I cannot find a separate listing for the element , so it may come with the socket.
The front power outlet is 95120-2B200xx where xx is J4, J9, or WK depending on color (same as above).