Hyundaitech - My first and last

Page 2 of 2

that there wasn't any primer to begin with on the handles, which should be covered no matter what the warranty states. That Fuck-up was right from the factory from day one. Poor quality control and workmanship.

Hyundai must use cheap shit since most manufactures replacement interval is 60 - 100,000 miles with no time frame. they must use better quality belts. But overall I'd still say Hyundai is the best bang for your buck.

How many of those other manufacturers warrant the car for 100,000 miles? They use the same belt, but since they are not liable for replacement of the engine they don't give a damn if you blow the engine. Gates makes most of the belt used in the industry but there may be others.
My Nissan 300Z requires a timing belt change every 60,000 miles too....
Most vehicles with timing belts require it around those years and miles.

Don't buy a GM, Ford, Chrysler, Honda, Toyota, Nissan or BMW either then, because when we get handles and mouldings, they are just raw plastic without any primer, and their prep proceedures are to just scuff and shoot them.

Bullshit, because I worked in the auto industry, and we either shot all plastic with a primer ( white black or yellow to name a few) according to final paint code.