Hyundaitech: Part question

Hyundaitech,
Since we were on the topic of wipers earlier, I was wondering if I could kindly pick your brain a bit. What is the name or part number
for the actual wiper assembly. By that I mean the actual piece that connects to the wiper motors and to which the wipers mount? I've noticed that on my nearly 5 year old '02 Sonata there is minor rust forming at the hinge and it seems as if the spring that causes the blades to couple to the window are not pushing down hard enough to make even, full contact. Any suggestions where to get replacements in black? Many, many thanks for your continued help and support for questions in this group!!!!
- Thee Chicago Wolf
You're referring to the wiper arms. They don't mount to the motor, but to the pivots on the wiper linkage. You'll probably find that these are dealer only items.

Ok, I'll have to phone up my dealer then. Thanks much!
- Thee Chicago Wolf