Hyundaitech, Re: 2006 Elantra sun roof

Thank you for your assistance. I took it to the local dealer and they informed me, as you stated, that the roof is designed to take on the moisture that I had been experiencing. However, it does appear that the roof
sits a little low on one end and it was suggested that I have this adjusted. They said that this adjustment would not be covered under the existing warranty. Is this correct? Would you recommend making the adjustment?

These sorts of adjustments are covered for only one year/12,000 miles. If you have no water actually entering the car and no abnormal wind noise, then I wouldn't worry about the adjustment. If you have a problem that you would like to go away, then the adjustment is the place to start. Typically, the front is adjusted just below the roof surface while the rear is just above. This will minimize wind noise.