hyundaitech thoughts please

I have an 01 santafe awd. with 90,000km on the od. I have been informed by the local service station that i have a right front axle seal that is leaking.
I have a powertrain warranty until june 28,2007 or 120,000km. I looked at my warranty info. and i believe this seal is covered. Am i being naive that this repair will be covered under warranty? thank you
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
In most cases, the seal will be covered if itís part of the transmission or transfer case.
If the warranty to which you refer is Hyundaiís warranty, then there should be no question about its warrantability. If youíre referring to a warranty youíve purchased, then itíll depend on that particular warrantyís list of covered components, but again, in most cases it would be covered.
"zenox" wrote: > I have an 01 santafe awd. with 90,000km on the od. > I have been informed by the local service station that i have > a right > front axle seal that is leaking. > I have a powertrain warranty until june 28,2007 or 120,000km. > I looked at my warranty info. and i believe this seal is > covered. > Am i being naive that this repair will be covered under > warranty? > thank you
Add pictures here
‚úĖ