Hyunday Santa Fe 2004 3.5L V6 FWD gas milage

Spoted an add on cars.com from a local dealer. Planning to go and check out. But one question. How is the gas milage on this car city and highway? Thanks.

Reply to
gamma

Mine gets 18 city, 24 highway.

Reply to
Vic Hyu Garcia

Go to

You'll be able to check fuel economy ratings (and owner-reported data) for just about any passenger vehicle,.

Reply to
hyundaitech

HyundaiTech's advice is sound (as usual) to get the official numbers.

My take on that 3.5L is that it is a very refined and smooth engine with ample power for the Santa Fe. It probably won't be THE most fuel efficient engine, but not the worst either. I've done alright with mine.

Biggest concern is that it is an engine with a timing belt that needs to be replaced about every 60,000 miles.

Reply to
Rev. Tom Wenndt