Hyundia Accent Diesel

I bought a Hyundai Accent 1.5 Gsi Tdi a couple of weeks ago and I have to say I have been very pleased with it and find it a great little car to drive. I have two questions.

Where is the diesel fuel filter located and does it need water draining from it as a regular service item? Is a new one easy to fit? I suppose that's three questions and I have another.

On Friday I drove it to work and it drove as it always has in the short time I have had it. When I left work it wouldn't start. It turned over quite happily but just wouldn't go. I had tried three or four times. I gave up to decide what to do next. I returned to the car ten or fifteen minutes later and it started as normal, ran fan and has been started three times since with no problem at all.

Any idea anyone?

Reply to
Garfield Tait