I found the valve cover gasket How-To on Autozone's site.

I was digging around the forums here and there and by chance I went to Autozone to price a valve cover gasket. It's pretty cheap and comes with the spark plug tube seals. Some forums mention the half-moon cam
plugs but I don't see anything in the repair kit like that. In case you are wondering, the info is here: http://www.autozone.com/autozone/repairinfo/repairguide/repairGuideContent.jsp?fromSearchPage=true&pageId 96b43f80377f67&partName=Valve+Covers&partId    96b43f80377f67
Also, Autozone said 4 ft/lbs of torque but the actual repair procedures say 6-7.4ft/lbs. I am getting more and more confident I can do this in a day. Some say no sealer but some say RTV, and only in the corners. Hmmm....
- Thee Chicago Wolf [MVP]
Use RTV on the half moons.
On Thursday, October 11, 2012 4:30:22 PM UTC-4, Thee Chicago Wolf [MVP] wrote:

http://www.autozone.com/autozone/repairinfo/repairguide/repairGuideContent.jsp?fromSearchPage=true&pageId 96b43f80377f67&partName=Valve+Covers&partId    96b43f80377f67
That's what a couple others said. WIll do. Thanks!