I found the valve cover gasket How-To on Autozone's site.

I was digging around the forums here and there and by chance I went to Autozone to price a valve cover gasket. It's pretty cheap and comes with the spark plug tube seals. Some forums mention the half-moon cam plugs but I don't see anything in the repair kit like that. In case you are wondering, the info is here:

Also, Autozone said 4 ft/lbs of torque but the actual repair procedures say 6-7.4ft/lbs. I am getting more and more confident I can do this in a day. Some say no sealer but some say RTV, and only in the corners. Hmmm....

- Thee Chicago Wolf [MVP]

Reply to
Thee Chicago Wolf [MVP]

hyundaitech

That's what a couple others said. WIll do. Thanks!

Thee Chicago Wolf (MVP)