I have a brand new 2014 sonata, when a/c is running the blower vascilates

I just purchased a new 2014 sonata, and noticed when running the a/c, the blower vascilates.

Reply to
Collette

I know many people that do that a voting time too.

What is the temperature? Is this with climate control? Not enough info to draw any conclusions, but if a problem ,warranty will v=cover it.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski