I'm mad at Hyundai

I have an 03 Elantra GT and an 05 elantra GT. I am giving my son the 03 soon (03 warranty extends to family members). I want to buy a new one and they no longer have a hatchback GT. I love these cars. I am
pissed. What should I do?

Wait?
A Tibby?
Maybe the new '08' sport wagon?
http://blogs.cars.com/kickingtires/2007/04/elantra_wagon.html
It took 8 years for them to make an elantra wagon again. (I'm excited)
L.
jtees4 wrote:

Wear a diaper next time.
See if you like a Mazda 3

Have one converted. Give George Barris a call. www.barris.com
How about a Spectra 5 or Rio5 from Kia? The Spectra 5 can be had in a very sporty package. When I bought my Sonata, the Kia dealer wanted to practically (I said practically) give me a Spectra5 with sporty leather seats, special wheels, etc, etc.
Tom

'I want to buy a new one and they no longer have a hatchback GT. I love these cars. I am pissed. What should I do?'
REPLY: Change your pants (?).