i think my hyundai died !

I have been having trouble for about 1 week with my 1994 hyundai elantra...it took several turns to get it to "catch" (to start) and I have
had an enormous amount of white smoke coming from the muffler..Tonight it just wouldn't start..radio..lights et al are working...what's wrong ? is it worth repairing (82k miles) HELP ~
Well, the value of a 1994 Elantra isn't much. It's probably worth investing a little money to have it diagnosed, but I wouldn't spend more than about $500 on it unless it's in exceptional condition.
Right now I have difficulty guessing whether the white smoke is a fuel or engine related issue, and whether it's related to the not starting. The possibilities are great. It could be something as simple as a coolant temperature sensor (not a big deal-- fix it) or as bad as a stripped timing belt (probably not worth fixing).