Ignition Wires

My 2000 Sonota has 1006,000 miles & I still have the original set of wires, what is the easiest way to get at and changes the wires.

DonaldFE wrote:

I'm truly amazed that you got over 1 million miles on a Sonata. Even more amazed that you did it in only 6 years. I think you better take a rest before you change your plug wires! :-)
Matt
How many tune ups?
Tom