Input speed sensor replacement

I need to replace the input speed sensor on my 2000 V-6 Sonata.I see the picture on Hmaservice and some basic instructions.I need to know specifically where it is located.If possible,give me some step by step
instructions on how to proceed from start to finish. The picture I have printed out does not show me where it is located in reference to other well seen and recognizable parts.I will greatly appreciate any help.Thanks.
The input speed sensor is located on top of the transmission, underneath the bracket attaching the shift cable to the transmission. To replace:
1. Loosen the air intake hose clamp at the throttle body (may require removing engine cover). 2. Unplug the air flow sensor connector. 3. Remove the three 10mm bolts holding the air box in place. One will be under the fuse box. If you dont have a long extension and 10mm swivel socket, youll need to remove the battery. 4. Remove the air box. 5. Remove the two 12mm bolts holding the shift cable bracket. 6. Clean the area around the speed sensor. 7. Remove the 10mm bolt and remove the sensor from the hole. 8. Unplug the sensor from the wiring harness. 9. Make sure the hole is clear and install the new speed sensor and the 10mm bolt. 10. Attach the electrical connector. 11. Reattach the shift cable bracket. 12. Reinstall the air box. 13. Plug in the air flow sensor.
"ENO" wrote: > I need to replace the input speed sensor on my 2000 V-6 > Sonata.I see the > picture on Hmaservice and some basic instructions.I need to > know > specifically where it is located.If possible,give me some step > by step > instructions on how to proceed from start to finish. > The picture I have printed out does not show me where it is > located in > reference to other well seen and recognizable parts.I will > greatly > appreciate any help.Thanks.