Ipod Connection

I recently bought a 2010 Elantra Touring Hatch. It came with a hookup cable for an Ipod that allows me to control the Ipod through the radio. What's unclear to me is whether the Ipod, if left attached to the cable,
drains the battery if the radio and engine are turned off. Thanks for any info.
...Zach
On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 01:47:19 +0000 (UTC), zach wrote:

Yes, but will take a few months.
Irwell wrote:

Got it. Thanks for the quick response. Appreciated.
...Zach