Is a Water Pump considered part of the 100 k. Driveline Warranty ???

Page 1 of 2
Or, does the water pump fall into the 5 years/50 k. mile Bumper to Bumper warranty ? If it falls into the latter, how much sense does it make to replace the water pump at the same time the mechanic does the
scheduled Timing Belt replacement ? Thanks.
On Apr 10, 1:57 pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Dave in Lake Villa) wrote:

Make up your mind, Dimwit... How does a 100K Driveline Warranty become a 5/50 B2B Warranty in the next line? And how cum you can't change your own timing belt, Lamo?
(Dave in Lake Villa)

Thanks for your help...now leave.
Where in the world did this 'Ken' character come from? This has been a suprisingly civil user group compared to most and along comes this fool with the nasty comments.
(Dave in Lake Villa)

Dude! Speaking of Fools and unwelcome comments,you could just as well could be axing where Dave has come from and where he usually hangs out Google up any of his many webtv nics for a seclection of his posts in swinger, abortion, divorce, marriage, and dating where he is just as unwelcome as I am in here
Fast1970vette @webtv.net godisnumberouno @webtv.net countercultureman @webtv.net advicegiver4U @webtv.net itisdave @webtv.net daveinillinois @webtv.net HVACfella @webtv.net DNandB @webtv.net MsMaryPoppinhs @webtv.net filthpollice @webtv.net decencyadvocate @webtv.net
Since I don't go to any of those other places, I don't care what he posts there. I only care what he posts here.
If you don't like what Dave posts there, you should go *there* to bother him, not here. By posting this here, Ken, you're the one being rude. And that's why it was suggested that we'd rather not hear from you. Of course, if you posted something germane to the thread, I doubt there'd be any conflict over that.
Dave is polite and considerate with the vast majority of what he posts here. All of us should strongly consider following that behavior.
Ken wrote:

If you followed Dave here just to harass him, take a hike! This is a forum for Hyundai owners or drivers. If you have no interests in Hyundai cars or anything useful to contribute, get lost. We don't need your "help" to determine whether a post is pertinent or not. If you get so riled up about the goings-on on Usenet forums that you actually pursue some from group to group, perhaps you need to re-evaluate the priorities in your life...or get a life, for that matter.
Ken wrote:

Axing? Rude and illiterate all in one.

Your group's fortunate we all don't follow Dave into here He has quite an unwelcome history of annoying many people in many places
Sue

So do the people who follow him into places like this and carry on their little battles. Please do us a favor and keep your issues with this guy to yourselves. We don't need public defenders. If Dave proves to be problematic, we'll get through it without the help of a bunch of people chasing him around. If he doesn't, we won't have an issue to worry about. Once you guys follow him here and start your stuff up, we have a problematic situation and the problem is you, not Dave.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net
Sue wrote:

What do you think you are, "Internet vigilantes" or something? Is there a band of you bouncing from forum to forum, "saving" the web from Dave? How ridiculously childish is THAT!? Are your lives so empty that you have nothing better to do? Like it or not, there will always be people in the world that irritate you. Get over it, get a hobby, but at least get out of here. We don't need or want you.
Thanks for the info on the water pump with timing belt replacement.
Sorry this NG had to be inundated with my 'fan club' of Internet Stalkers ; some people will go to great malicious lengths if your beliefs are vastly different than theirs are.
We don't need or want you.
Just like we don't want or need Dave in the uk.dating groups, spouting his religious rhetoric on a daily basis. You're lucky he needs your motorcar help and isn't here to "convert" you
Sue

Is he doing something illegal? If so, report him to his ISP and let them take care of it. If not, then almost every newsgroup reader I have ever used has some type of kill-file option. Just add him to yours and you'll never hear from him again. It is so simple to do.
Following him around and bad-mouthing him in other places is just plain childish and stupid. You act no better than what you claim he is doing, and in fact, you are probably even worse.
Eric

Well Eric, Here are examples of how Dave makes himself unwelcome and all the excuses he uses for himself in doing so So should I and others use his same twisted logic to start flooding this group with nonsense? Nope, because I really don't think that would be appreciated, just as Dave isn't appreciated where he repeatedly spouts off, but THAT has NEVER stopped him..K
DAVE'S REPLY: I AM an american citizen..as of 1976 . alt.datingUK.north-west is on my webtv menu which i pay $24.95 per month for ...so....yes, i should be entitled to coming to the NG. And..all others on my menu, whenever I want to, and as often as i want to.
DAVE"S REPLY: Grossly incorrect. I address the culture issues of today which should be everyones business and concern , and proceed to show in a concise manner why The Bible is scientifically true , historically true, true pychologically, and true what it says about mankind from 4000 b.c. to 2007 a.d. I especially elaborate on how The Bible shows willful ignorance and suppression of God given moral conscience so sexual hedonism (societies favorite pastime) can be indulged upon and why its important for such people to deny that a personal Creator exists who owns them and whom they are responsible to so this sexual immorality can be exploited.
(Sure he SEEMS friendly at first)
DAVE'S REPLY: If people dont wish to talk to me they have the option of not responding to me. I dont put anyone under duress . What others call 'Fundy Trolling' , is really just an interest in me conducting a ministry for which i have been called.
DAVE'S REPLY: I dont 'incite' a flame war at all, since i dont know how Responders are going to respond ; what i post may be perfectly ok to such moral and wise people. Besides, i cant control how people react .. but i do have the right to post , freely, to NG's that appear on my webtv menu which i pay monthly for . And, i can post new threads, answer old threads, or fix torn threads on my jacket if i so desire ;

Ken, what exactly are you trying to prove to me by citing examples? I don't really give a hoot about what he writes in your precious group. In our group his behavior has been much more acceptable than yours. If he were to stray seriously off-thread, he would get called on it. The after a few infractions that pissed me off, I would add him to my kill- file or confront him on it. This isn't brain surgery.

You are already doing that, and no you shouldn't. BUT YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT BECAUSE YOU ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT DAVE DOING IT TO YOU.

OK. What does that have to do with THIS GROUP???? Maybe Dave is trying to beat some sense into you since you seem to have a fairly thick skull for understanding the obvious.
EXAMPLE: My neighbors kid, Tommy, has been throwing rocks at a friends house. The friend went over and complained. If Tommy's father told him to go scratch, would it now be OK for my fried to throw rocks at Tommy's house? Now you've got me comparing rocks to WORDS!!! Eric
Perhaps you should listen to Dave... He is only trying to help you. I'm sure a lot of people here will be glad to show you how to put him in your "kill file, ignore list, etc."
Rob

If you'd like to post examples of Dave's posts, use posts from this newsgroup. Why don't you understand that we don't care what he posts anywhere other than here?
On second thought, don't even dig up his posts from here. By now, you've shown your character well enough that I don't even care what you might think.
Should I now take your unwarranted attacks and harass you with them on another newsgroup? I didn't thinks so. Come back when you'd like to discuss Hyundais.
Take your stupid, childish, pointless diatribe, stick it where the sun don't shine and get out of here! We don't need your crap!

Examples? So far the only example of flogging this group with unwanted and irrelevant posts would be those of you who have tracked Dave here, and feel the need to "warn us" about him.

You have. So - since that is such a distasteful tactic to you, why do you do it? Simply take your fascination with Dave somewhere else, and trust that we are fully capable of taking care of ourselves here, without your pathetic excuses for chasing people around the net to continue your personal little wars.