Is a Water Pump considered part of the 100 k. Driveline Warranty ???

Page 2 of 2
wrote:

I think Ken is in love with Dave. Why else would he be so obsessed with him that he stalks him around the Internet? -
Bob

Maybe Dave gave him the cold shoulder and Ken is now the spurned lover...
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

Stick around Ken! We'll convert you to our religion and save your soul! Hang on there while we work up a good sermon especially for you! -
Bob
So how is causing a problem here going to resolve your problem there? What you're doing now is no better than what you're accusing Dave of doing. You've posted here for no reasons other than to harass Dave and try to turn us against him. We're big boys. We can make our own judgments about Dave.

Depends on your tolerance to pain. If the water pump goes at 100,001 miles you will pay for the same labor as just paid at the time of the timing belt change. If you have the pump replaced, you pay only for the part, maybe a few $ for the extra labor, but not much.
I'd certainly consider it on the first change, I'd definitely do it at the second belt change at 120K.
Water pump is 10/100. You shouldn't consider changing until due for the second timing belt (unless you're not the original owner).