Is climate control upgradable?

Does anyone know if its possible to upgrade the manual climate control system to the automatic climate control system? Is it something as simple as swapping out
the control modules? Or am I oversimplifying this and dreaming. I have to ask since I saw that you could buy a used auto control module on e-bay.
THANKS!!
You're oversimplifying. The auto control requires several sensors that aren't present with the manual controls.
Actually, I did this on an accord. Just bought an auto climate control, and a temp sensor. very easy. It should be possible to do it on an elantra, with a temp sensor too.
It seems that the auto climate control is not sold in North America.