Is there an online source for buying a Hyundai wheel Speed Sensor ? Thanks.

2002 Santa Fe, 6 cyl., 2 wheel drive . Need a new passenger side wheel Speed Sensor with wire harness. Is there an online source that would be cheaper than my local Hyundai Dealer ? Thanks much.

https://www.hyundaipartsonline.com/index.php

There are a whole bunch of these stores selling OEM car parts: They all display a custom front-end, designed to suit their marketing pitch. At the bottom of them all, you'll see "Copyright 2009 Intelligentz Automotive Corporation". It seems like they all set a few parameters: Mark-up percentage, shipping as a percent of total cost, and minimum shipping, and that they all give them a custom look.
It seems that parts.com is the actual company's website (judging from the whois record lookup of that domain), and its prices seem to be lower than the link you cite. So, I'd check it out.
A dealer in my area has its shipping policy set at 5% of part cost (compared to 15% for parts.com and hyundaipartsonline.com), so if you were buying something expensive, it might be worth trying Drew Hyundai's front-end to the system (or see if your dealer has a front- end with similar settings).
It's sometimes hard to find the right part in their menus...

Try here http://www.rockauto.com /
I have had good results from them in the past.