Is this aftermarket paint going to be the same KIND as my factory paint ???

http://www.automotivetouchup.com/choosecolor/buypaint.aspx . This is what my Factory (black) paint code crosses over to . Is the original paint from Hyundai
enamel or urethane paint ...and will this replacement be a good match ? thanks.

On Wed, 24 Oct 2012 11:19:01 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

my Factory (black) paint code crosses over to . Is the original paint from Hyundai enamel or urethane paint ...and will this replacement be a good match ? thanks.
I used that company to touch up my 2001 Elantra, followed their instructions, including sending them the VIN (Vehicle ID) and the results are OK, not professional body shop standard, but good enough for a 11 year-old run about car.