Is this aftermarket paint going to be the same KIND as my factory paint ???

. This is what myFactory (black) paint code crosses over to . Is the original paint from Hyundaienamel or urethane paint ...and will this replacement be a good match ? thanks.

Reply to
ilbebauck

hyundaitech

I used that company to touch up my 2001 Elantra, followed their instructions, including sending them the VIN (Vehicle ID) and the results are OK, not professional body shop standard, but good enough for a 11 year-old run about car.

Reply to
Irwell