Jerk

Thanks asshole. I asked for help and you're trying to be funny.

Could you narrow down the list of people you are talking to? Many of us can fit your description.
The name should tell you he/she is a troll..

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Yeah, which asshole are you talking about?

Hey, I resemble that remark :-)
I think this is the post to which he was referring:
"Aww! Come on Hyundaitech! you know that there "Tornado" will increase your mileage 25 and then that there "oil additive" will add another 15% and then a K&N air filter and you'll actually be making gas everywhere you drive. It's a conspiracy by auto manufactures' because they...they...well, just because."
Looks like you guys are all losers in the guess the jerk game. I thought it was funny, anyway.
In all seriousness, my post may not have been what he wanted to hear, either. Heck, even my fuel economy has been in a serious decline. By the same token, I know I'm not very gentle on my car.

If he thinks anyone is a jerk over that, he needs to have humor transplant.
I just ordered two Tornadoes though. I'm going to stack them.

Which begs the question: Are the gains additive or multiplicative? Or root-mean-square? Or inverse square? Product-over-sum? Reciprocal of sum-of-reciprocals? Logarithmic? Exponential?
Don P. wrote:

Careful not to put it in backwards or you'll only get good milage in reverse
Thats the same as Country and Western singers who play their songs backwards. Their dog doesnt die and their girlfriend comes home John
scribbled:

Whud'he say?

It's like a bunch of guys sitting in a bar, and someone yells "hey asshole!", and everyone looks. :D -
Bob