Kayak carrier

Does anyone carry a Kayak on a 2007 Santa Fe? I can't find compatible carriers. I have factory installed roof rack. What is the load capacity on these roof racks? Thanks!

I have an 06 santa fe, and the capacity on mine is 75 lbs. I believe hyundai has a kyak carrier. 00285-03007 Hyundai part number, about $169.00
TIm Orlando