Keyless entry alarm system program

Can the keyless entry keys be programmed to do the following:
Program it so it takes 2 or 3 hits in succession on the alarm key to set off the alarm?
I don't know if my keys are unusually sensitive, but my keys sometimes set off the car alarm simply by being put in my pocket, or if I move while they are in my pocket. Basically, I have a lot of keys and I'm sure one of them accidentally hits the alarm button once and the alarm sounds. If it took 2 or more hits to activate the alarm, I'm sure almost all of my accidental alarm activations would cease.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 23:06:32 -0500, "BETA-32"

Right on the money! I don't know how many times I have locked or unlocked the car by the other keys accidentally hitting the buttons while in my poacket or when holding the keys in my hand - a "PITA" more often than not!
Add pictures here
βœ–
The number of presses required on a fob isn’t changeable on any Hyundai product.
"BETA-32" wrote: > Can the keyless entry keys be programmed to do the following: > > Program it so it takes 2 or 3 hits in succession on the alarm > key to set off > the alarm? > > I don't know if my keys are unusually sensitive, but my keys > sometimes set > off the car alarm simply by being put in my pocket, or if I > move while they > are in my pocket. Basically, I have a lot of keys and I'm > sure one of them > accidentally hits the alarm button once and the alarm sounds. > If it took 2 > or more hits to activate the alarm, I'm sure almost all of my > accidental > alarm activations would cease.
βœ–
Thanks for the info. What does "fob" stand for?

http://www.AutoBoardz.com/Keyless-entry-alarm-system-program-Hyundai-ftopict204388.html
Add pictures here
βœ–
Fob or key fob was derived from "watch fob" the little strap or chain that connected your pocketwatch to you or your clothing.
Now the term is most often used to refer to an accessory attached to your keys. Your car alarm remote is one kind of fob.
Google fob for more info.

Add pictures here
βœ–