Keyless Program

Does anyone know where I can find or how to program a new keyless entry remote. Thanks.
-Billy
ps - thanks for those who posted about the door lock problem so quick.
the problem has since been fixed.
Your dealer can get you one. Take some smelling salts in case you faint. They're expensive. And the dealer will need to program them for you. Your car will recognize a maximum of two remotes.
BRose wrote:

i went ahead and replaced the acuators (got some online b/c the dealer was way too expensive). After I replaced them, it worked perfectly. I guess it may have been water damage to the old ones, not sure.