Lantra 1997 Heater inside car working - Blower/Booster not

Can anyone help, my Hyundai Lantra 1997 1.6 the heater is working but the Booster or Blower (Extra heat) is not. It is numbered off 1 2 3 4 With 2 3 & 4 not working. Its really
bad with all the rain the car is misted up most of the time. Please can anyone out there help and give me some advise to try, before I get ripped off in the garage. Thanks again.
I'd recommend checking the blower switch first. If 1 is the slowest speed, and it works, then the resistor block and fan are functioning correctly.