leaky elantra gt

So I have a 2003 Elantra GT hatchback and had the rubber seal replace around the hatch once because of water collecting where the spare is.... and it
seemed like it was fine for a month or two and then there was water again, took it in and they said there was a weld that had failed and they repaired it... this was around 6 months or so ago. Little bit of snow on the ground this morning and I went out to find frost on the inside of the front and rear windows. Sure enough there is a little water by the spare.
So my question is have any other gt owners had the same problem?
My warranty has expired, does that matter since it has been an ongoing problem that I am guessing was never fixed properly?
I bought the extended warranty, does that mean anything for something like this?
What should I do?
This car also has a sunroof.... any bearing on this?
This pi$$es me off, I have been overall happy with the car except for it being a little underpowered, the window tape sucks and the leak just makes me think I bought a pos pony.
J.

compartments has detached, it seems to be just a press fit, anyway I' have epoxied the seal back onto the rim, hope this cures the problem. No water leaks, just excessive wind noise and this rubber thingy dropping down when the rear doors are opened.
Jamie wrote:

Go to the Elantra GT Club website (http://elantragtclub.tripod.com/elantra /) and check the DIY's and if need be, do a search of the forums. One member there came up with a method for fixing the problem.
My guess would be a leak related to the sunroof
sqdancerLynn wrote:

Nope, it happens with cars that don't have sunroofs.