Location of Oil Filter

Hi all,
I have a 2002 Sonata 4 cyclinder, where's the oil filter located?
Thanks in Advance:)

It's on the right side behind the engine wheel well splash shield. It'll be near where the axle comes through.
hyundaitech wrote:

hmmmm I still cannot see it:(
Could someone direct me from say:-
I am standing facing the radiator with the hood open...........where is the thing?
Should normally be at the bottom of the engine connected to the oil sump.....but I cannot see it.
Bryan