Location of Oil Filter

Hi all,

I have a 2002 Sonata 4 cyclinder, where's the oil filter located?

Thanks in Advance:)

Reply to
Bryan

It's on the right side behind the engine wheel well splash shield. It'll be near where the axle comes through.

Reply to
hyundaitech

hmmmm I still cannot see it:(

Could someone direct me from say:-

I am standing facing the radiator with the hood open...........where is the thing?

Should normally be at the bottom of the engine connected to the oil sump.....but I cannot see it.

Bryan

Reply to
Bryan