Long time, no see - parts question

Hey Guys:
It's probably been a year or so since I was last a regular here - maybe longer. I've got to deal with the infamous door lock issue on my 2006
Sonata and was just wondering if anyone had any input on best pricing for the motor. I'll admit - I have not spent any real amount of time searching the net for pricing. Was hoping to shortcut that process by asking what anyone else might have discovered.
BTW - it's good to see Hyundaitech is still here and that a lot of the other familar faces that I recall are also still here. Now that I've found myself back here, perhaps I'll just stick around a while again. This always was a great place to hang out a bit.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@windstream.net

I'm no expert on what's available in the aftermarket, but the factory part will come as the whole latch assembly.