Looking for a hyundai dealer

Looking for a Hyundai dealer, north-east New York State not too far from the border .
I am in Canada, and since the canadian $ is higher than the American $, I
want to buy some aftermarket parts for my '06 Sonata across the border. Probably cheaper prices than here for parts.
thank you
Shaman
I hear what you are saying Shaman, but I checked US prices in Spokane last Summer versus what I could get them for in BC from a decent dealer. The US prices on parts & service were way more than the dollar difference. So be careful before you leap on this one. I would say to check each price part by part. Now that said for my son's old Isuzu it was way cheaper stateside. BCinBC
in message