Looking for a hyundai dealer

Looking for a Hyundai dealer, north-east New York State not too far from the border .

I am in Canada, and since the canadian $ is higher than the American $, I want to buy some aftermarket parts for my '06 Sonata across the border. Probably cheaper prices than here for parts.

thank you

Shaman

Reply to
Shaman

I hear what you are saying Shaman, but I checked US prices in Spokane last Summer versus what I could get them for in BC from a decent dealer. The US prices on parts & service were way more than the dollar difference. So be careful before you leap on this one. I would say to check each price part by part. Now that said for my son's old Isuzu it was way cheaper stateside. BCinBC "Shaman" wrote in message news:fiCMi.9452$ snipped-for-privacy@weber.videotron.net...

Reply to
B Crawford