Los Angeles service - a question.

Hello. This is my first post. I have an 2002 Elantra GT. Best purchase I have ever made. It is now time for the 30,000 mile check up (I know I am way behind in the mileage dept.) and unfortunately my local Hyundai dealer, Culver City Hyundai closed. They were great, too.

Can anyone recommend a good dealer or shop for my future service? I would go to the next closest dealer which is on Olympic and Vermont, but I thought I would ask first for recommendations. Anyone go to the dealer in Glendale?

Thanks! Garrett West Los Angeles, CA

Reply to
garrett

Have you considered doing the work yourself. It's not difficult and it does not affect the warranty.

Reply to
Brian Nystrom