Los Angeles service - a question.

Hello. This is my first post. I have an 2002 Elantra GT. Best purchase I have ever made. It is now time for the 30,000 mile check up (I know I am way behind in the mileage dept.) and unfortunately my local
Hyundai dealer, Culver City Hyundai closed. They were great, too.
Can anyone recommend a good dealer or shop for my future service? I would go to the next closest dealer which is on Olympic and Vermont, but I thought I would ask first for recommendations. Anyone go to the dealer in Glendale?
Thanks! Garrett West Los Angeles, CA
garrett wrote:

does not affect the warranty.