Low tire pressure light

It came on last week when it got down to minus 8F. I know I can get it to go out by letting air out of my tires and refilling them but I also know that there will be more cold mornings (this morning was minus 13F). The light will stay on even if we get some warmer weather. Probably one defective sensor.

---MIKE---

In the White Mountains of New Hampshire (44=EF=BF=BD 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Reply to
---MIKE---

Have you checked actual pressure? Do you know at what point the light comes on?

I've only had the light come on one time. The tire did not really look low, but it was 20 psi and had a nail in it. So far, temperature has not gone below zero since I've owned the car.

I may also add, my new snowblower works great. This January my driveway (northeast CT) is perfect, not a bit of snow on it. Even the lawn is clear. Wish I bought it last year.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Ed, I've noticed a new snowblower is a great deterrent to any measurable amounts of snowfall for at least a couple of months!

Reply to
jp103

**As someone who lives in northwest CT, my new Forester has barely seen a flake of snow. :)

kaboomie

Reply to
kaboom

I wish you had bought it last year as well.

Reply to
dgk