MAF

Where i can find in the motor the Mass Air Flow sensor (MAF) Hyundai Elantra 200... I have to check if I can clean it.
Tanks

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com a crit :
Where i can find in the motor the Mass Air Flow sensor (MAF) Hyundai Elantra 2001... I have to check if I can clean it. Tanks
It'll be the sensor in the air hose between the air box and the throttle body.
I'd recommend against monkeying with this. Chemicals can damage the sensor element.