Manual for Hyundai Accent 2002

What is the best Manual for a 2002 Hyundai, I just bought Hyundai Accent last week.
I would like to get a decent manual.
thanks
Kevin

--
http://www.duggan.tv

http://www.kevsblues.com

Go to hmaservice.com. You'll have to use IE and you'll have to sign up for a free account. Once you sign up, the complete service manual as well as TSB's etc. is available on-line. Be sure to look at the site requirements, as you'll have to download the SVG viewer from Adobe as well.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

--