Manual for Hyundai Accent 2002

What is the best Manual for a 2002 Hyundai, I just bought Hyundai Accent last week.

I would like to get a decent manual.

thanks

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Duggan

Go to hmaservice.com. You'll have to use IE and you'll have to sign up for a free account. Once you sign up, the complete service manual as well as TSB's etc. is available on-line. Be sure to look at the site requirements, as you'll have to download the SVG viewer from Adobe as well.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Thanks Mike;

I just bought a 2001 Accent, I wanted to look at pictures of the front ball joints/front end.

I looked on this site, do you think the info is there?

I am off to work so will have to look later.

Thanks for your help

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Duggan