Manual window wonít roll up

I have an 2000 Hyundai Accent, and the driverís side window wonít roll up/down. It only comes up half way. Also the device to roll the window up and down just makes a clicking sound when turned. How can I
fix it, without taking it to the dealer. Help!!!! What parts do I need? :( :roll:
‚úĖ
On 15 May 2005 11:35:52 -0400, racquet62

My 99 started doing that - carefully pulled up on the glass while working the crank and got past the bad spot. Carefully used it but did not go down the bottom inch where it seemed to stick for a while. Now seems to work OK but I don't stress it. Use 6-10 times a day between toll, parking, McD's etc.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
You'll probably have to take the door panel off to see what you need for certain. Check the crank, regulator, and especially the rubber window run insert in the door.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
You need to take off the panel, the glass may have come off the holder part.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ