Manual window won’t roll up

I have an 2000 Hyundai Accent, and the driver?s side window won?t roll up/down. It only comes up half way. Also the device to roll the window up and down just makes a clicking sound when turned. How can I fix it, without taking it to the dealer. Help!!!! What parts do I need? :( :roll:

Reply to
racquet62

My 99 started doing that - carefully pulled up on the glass while working the crank and got past the bad spot. Carefully used it but did not go down the bottom inch where it seemed to stick for a while. Now seems to work OK but I don't stress it. Use 6-10 times a day between toll, parking, McD's etc.

Reply to
nothermark

You'll probably have to take the door panel off to see what you need for certain. Check the crank, regulator, and especially the rubber window run insert in the door.

Reply to
hyundaitech

You need to take off the panel, the glass may have come off the holder part.

Reply to
xiaoding2